Join UsBR Ventures is staffed and run by Cornell Johnson MBA students.
- Johnson School of Business
- Cornell Tech
- Cornell Law School
- All other Graduate School students
Fund Managers are responsible for sourcing opportunities, fund raising, and ultimately making investment decisions. FMs also host the annual BenDaniel Venture Challenge and lead a team participating in the Venture Capital Investment Competition (VCIC). Academic credit is available for this role. Fund Manager applications for the 2020-2021 Team are closed.
- Ithaca 2-year MBA applications will be available in mid-February 2021 for the 2021-2022 FM class
- Other students apply in February after one semester of experience as an Associate.
- Applications for Ithaca AMBAs, Cornell Tech AMBAs, and JD/MBA candidates will open May 2021.