Join UsBR Ventures is staffed and run by Cornell Johnson MBA students.
Applications are currently closed.
Positions will open in Fall of 2019.
Associates work in teams to perform due diligence review of target companies, including analysis of their business model, assessment of the market, consideration of personnel, and other key factors for successful growth. Typically, associates perform 1-2 of these projects. There is no academic credit for this role.
- Ithaca MBAs, Ithaca AMBAs, Cornell Tech AMBAs, and JD/MBA candidates apply in September of their first year.
- Graduate students in relevant fields apply in September 2019 with the Ithaca MBAs.
- Undergraduates (strong preference to Seniors) in relevant fields apply in September with the Ithaca MBAs.
Fund Managers run the organization, make investment decisions, fund raise, and host the annual Cornell Venture Challenge. They commit approximately 5-10 hours per week. Academic credit is available for this role.
- Ithaca AMBAs, Cornell Tech AMBAs, and JD/MBA candidates apply in June.
- Ithaca MBAs apply in February of their first year.
- Other students apply in February after one semester of experience as an Associate.