Join UsBR Ventures is staffed and run by Cornell Johnson MBA students.
Associate applications are now open.
Associates work in teams to perform due diligence review of target companies, including analysis of their business model, assessment of the market, consideration of personnel, and other key factors for successful growth. Typically, associates perform 1-2 of these projects. There is no academic credit for this role.
- Ithaca MBAs, Ithaca AMBAs, Cornell Tech AMBAs, and JD/MBA candidates apply in September of their first year.
- Graduate students in relevant fields apply in September with the Ithaca MBAs.
- Undergraduates (strong preference to Seniors) in relevant fields apply in September with the Ithaca MBAs.
To apply, please do the following:
- Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in this associate application form
- Note: the form includes a field for a 200-word essay. We recommend typing it in another application, and pasting it into the web form.
- When we have the above materials, we will contact you to schedule an interview.